.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

school stuff

Monday is finally over, signalling the fact that I'm done with most of my classes. I have one project left, but without a gazillion other projects to worry about, I'm going to enjoy working on it. Its funny there's some negativity to being too chilled-out a person when it comes to stress and pressure; I only realized that 20 hours with 4 studio courses is just way too much of a workload for one semester yesterday at 5:00 PM, after basically being sleepless for several days, with a room that looks like a hurricane struck it, and a lot of slacked stuff that I need to catch up on.

I'm taking summer courses this year (or I think I am, I register for the summer courses every year, but then I decide that it's too hot and end up dropping them, and this summer is looking as hot as ever). I registered Oloom Askareyeh (Military Sciences, still looking for a wasta), and an elective called "Writing" in the English Department. Allah yostor 3al writing class... I registered it a few years back as well but after my first class and a huge argument with the professor over whether the word "Glad" is an extinct word or not, I dropped the entire course. I need to take an elective though, and as this class seems to be one of the few options, I'm taking it again hoping that it would be a different professor. I'm not looking forward to it eitherway, I've seen the tests, and it's the same level of writing we took in the 6th grade, including questions such as "Write a letter to your penpal telling her about Jordan". So not fun.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home