.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Friday, June 02, 2006

"no more shoes pls. thanks"

That was one of the comments posted on the reader survey I had on earlier. The thing about the comments posted on the survey is that I do not know who wrote them, nor do I have the emails of the people who wrote them so I can't reply on a personal level, but if you want a reply from me, please email me (my email somewhere in the sidebar).

35% of readers are from Jordan

60% of readers are male

43% of readers are in their 20's.

66% of readers are Arab.

52% of readers speak Arabic.

41% of readers read "And Far Away" on a weekly basis.

65% of readers prefer posts related to life in Jordan.

30% of readers are not bloggers.

25% of readers follow less than 5 blogs.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home