.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bloom

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 018

When it was spring, every time I'd get on the phone with my parents, they'd ask about the plants. Did the flowers bloom? What colors are the tulips? Is the gardener taking care of the herbs? Naturally, I don't know anything about plants, so I generally just take pictures and show them later.

This morning, while walking to my car, I couldn't help but let out of squeel of delight when I saw a tree blooming outside in the garden. When my mother came after spring, she was really disappointed to see that this particular tree wasn't blooming at all. I hate the fact that she's missing it, especially as it is so big and pretty, so I just thought I'd blog this picture to show her (hi mommy).

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home