.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, it's university elections time!

Elections!

Elections Elections!

I get out of my car to walk into school this morning and I'm literally "mish tayga khayali" (I hate early morning classes), but then I am greeted by this scene- a scene I actually wait for year after year. This view makes me get all excited and then I start laughing and giggling and then my whole day becomes better. No, actually, the whole week becomes better and we spend all of it discussing the appealingness of kitsch behind such visual pollution.

So far, they're not as juicy as last year's election campaign, which was full of red and pink hearts- but, hey, it's only been a day, I'm sure I'll get to see enough juice within the next week.

Anyway, I'm gonna be having a real post with a lot of pictures of the elections fiasco because I get such a kick out of the whole deal, so stay tuned.

NO TO VISUAL POLLUTION!

(check out last year's election pictures for a good laugh while I wait for Jordan University to turn into the annual circus)

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home