.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Friday, May 26, 2006

I know you well, I know your smell

Untitled-1

Call me sentimental (which I'm really not unless its about streets and colors and stuff), but my heart aches every time I see this (which is often, as Abdoun is a quite-often taken route)- Dowar Abdoun Moghlaq! Abdoun Circle is shut!

The drama.

From all the circles of Amman (and they are plenty), Abdoun Circle is the dearest one to my heart. It was just the thing throughout my teenage years. I wasn't old enough to drive, but my god, I can't help but smile remembering the countless times I was driven around Abdoun Circle by others just for "fun", which was always followed by an evening lingering in Galleria, MacDonalds, and Gerards. Beep, beep!

Dowar Abdoun Moghlaq. Ahh ya albi!


(me not the only one, Hala is better at having fits, enjoy!)

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home