.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, April 08, 2006

"Roba, check this out!"

My brothers can be really endearing, especially when they communicate with me digitally when I'm physically sitting right behind them. For example, a few days ago, I get on the PC in order to check my email, and I am surprised to find this document open in MS Word:



Of course, they had to misspell my name on purpose as they know how much that pisses me off. They wouldn't be brothers if they don't try to piss their eldest sister off would they?

Another way for them to show their brotherly love is moralistic stories saved on the desktop just for me (admittedly, they can be more responsible than myself when it comes to matters of 3eib o mish 3eib, such as messiness, having to go see my aunts, and stuff like that. The latest story on my desktop titled "Roba, check this out" is about the internet, and how it is not the anwser to everything.

(Click on image to read the story)



I told you they're endearing.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home