.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Sunday, March 05, 2006

Power to the People

Enough about art. Here are some blogs that are in my RSS reader and that I absolutely enjoy:

  • من أجل التغي
    Making a Difference

    The blog of Jordanian journalist Batir Wardam, this blog is encompassed between two phrases that I couldn't agree more with, "العقل والمعرفة والعلم هي أسس التقدم والتغيير" and "التعصب والانغلاق الديني والفكري هو أساس كل التخلف في العالم العربي".
  • Deus Ex Machina
    Deliciously dramatic blog of a Jordanian actor.
  • أخبار البيئة
    أول نشرة إخبارية عربية يومية تعنى بشؤون البيئة
  • Reflections on Islamic Art and Architecture
    Title says it all. I've mentioned it before, and it never ceases to inspire me.
  • Mysterious Eve
    Eve amazes me. She has such a *thinking about how to word this without sounding freaky* a "sensitivity" to all that is around her. I absolutely love reading her blog.
  • From This Side of the Window
    I know I've written about this blog before, but I love it so much that I can't help but include it again.
  • Tech2Click
    I love the fact that this blog is in Arabic, is completely technical, and is maintained by a Saudi chicka. Power to the women!


<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home