.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, February 25, 2006

Table Rundown

tea_forte.jpg

Although I'm more into minimalist design than floweriness and stuff, I thought this Tea Forté tea infusers set was a quite interesting repackaging attempt from the regular teabag. I like the triangular shape, and the whole concept of it sitting next to the cup rather than being inside of it. It gives tea an air of importance, does it not?



On the other hand, the float tea lantern and tea cups from New World Tea are precisely what I would serve my tea with if I'm ever rich. They're absolutely beautiful, and they remove the terrible tea atittude (think Laura Ashley, zen, and yoga) and replace it with a cool and hip one. Nice.

salt+pepper big.jpg

Next, these awesome salt and Pe + (Pe)r shakers from Modern Poverty are fantastic, and the gorgeous rainbow pixelated dinnerware set from ElseWare are to die for! I think I'm in love with the plates... they're so pretty! Ahhh...

FB_001_n2.jpgFB_001_lg2.jpg


All this said, I'm a terrible hostess.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home