.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Friday, January 27, 2006

Anything else...?

Because Amino asked me to...

Five Facts about me
1. I've recently developed a rather corny affection towards Superman.
2. I think superhero's are shibby ;) even if they are obsessed with their charming looks and sleek cars.
4. I'm scared of beards and scarves.
3. I believe the world would be better off secularized. (on a side note, the IAF unfortunately chose one of the most beautiful spots in Amman to place their quarters on)
5. I 'm attracted to geeks.

Three things I like about others
1. A certain weirdness.
2. An ability to be able to teach me something new every day.
3. A whole ton of intellect.

Three things I hate about others
1. Intolerance and lack of logic.
2. Em... people who can't spell and get too enthusiastic about exclamation marks and smilies and stuff...
3. Lack of passion.

Tagging
1. Fadi Haddad
2. Gaya
3. Super Devoika
4. Abed Miqdadi

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home