.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, December 24, 2005

Still craving sushi

Fuddruckers makes the best goddamn onion rings.

No, seriously! When we were living in Riyadh, a part of our weekly family routine was having lunch at Fuddruckers on Fridays. They were so good that I would spend the entire week waiting for Friday to come so that I can have Fuddrucker's onion rings. I would dream of their crunchiness; I would not shut up about my cravings to my friends; I would smell their yummy smell in everything I ate.

It was an obsession.

So one Friday, in an attempt to satisfy my cravings(what my darling mother refers to as "Afkar Roba il Nayera"), I decided that instead of ordering a regular sandwich for lunch, I would only order a huge serving of family-sized platter of onion rings.

And so I did.

That day, perhaps 5 or so years ago, I discovered that it is literally impossible to only eat a platter of onion rings for lunch.

I still do not crave onion rings.

Anyhow, I've been dying for sushi for ages! All my attempts to get any of my friends to go have sushi with me proved completely futile, until last night, when I finally managed to go have some sushi with a group of friends.

Alas though, they are cheap with sushi! Or I am cheap with sushi. I don't know! What I do know though is that I WANT MORE SUSHI!!! Perhaps I should exchange my friends temporarily with friends who like sushi- any candidates out there?

Me wants sushi...

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home