.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, December 17, 2005

Chocoholic Nightmare

I hate this season! It's hot one day... it's freezing the other... it's sunny... it's rainy... It's the perfect excuse for colds and flus!

And colds and flus it is... I'm sick; my brothers' are sick; my friends are sick; the whole world is sick!

Which is where my brother Omar, the ultimate chocoholic, comes in...

"Torture... psychological torture. I just finished a whole bag of Hershey's and I didn't taste one bit of the chocolatey flavour because of the damn cold! And even worse, every now and then I can taste this pinch of sweetness in my mouth which tastes somewhat like chocolate, making me want more... but I can't have more!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm gonna explode!"

Poor guy.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home