.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Thursday, November 17, 2005

To be or not to be...

Although I'm both a bookworm and a huge aficionado of all things creative, I just fail to be impressed by poetry. I know, I know, that's absolutely horrible of me, but I absolutely cannot control it, although I've tried.

Anyhow, I have a project due next week and to make a long story short, it's basically a visual depictation of a poem. Since I do not know much about poetry, I would really appreciate some help here.

I'm looking for a good poem of medium length that preferably gives out a strong emotion(something easy to visualize), but no romantic poems, no case-related poems(ex. women's rights, Palestinian-Israeli case, etc), and no historical poems.

I would probably most like to work with a poem about identity, control(in the Orwellian sense), alternative spirituality, passion(in a non-romantic sense), etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home