.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And Far Away gets a facelift

I honestly have no idea how my last blog design came to be. I remember there was the blogger template, and I remember myself hating it. I also remember trying to find my way around HTML and CSS and changing the template to look like this with absolutely no prior knowledge or experience, simply trying stuff out.

Since then, the design only went through one minor re-design, but several major redesigns that never left DreamWeaver or even Illustrator:


tempocopy






Finally, and after a little nagging, I decided to go ahead and change the look of this blog. I daresay I like it a lot more... it's more red for one thing ;)I also stopped Haloscan and will be trying Blogger commenting and trackbacking.

Anyhow, this new look is still in beta and no way near perfect, there are a lot of things I'm planning to fix as soon as I figure out how to do the HTMLing(or alternatively force one of the Planeteer techies to help me).

Oh, yeah it's also best viewed with Firefox, so if you're using IE, get a decent browser.

Get Firefox!

Blah, blah, blah.

Anyhow, this is how it's supposed to look, if it looks like something else, please let me know!

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home