.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, June 25, 2005

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the sky is pretty...

Eman passed this baton on to me, so here goes!

Total volume of music files on my computer:
There are 1475 music files on the computer, LOL, and their volume is 5.99 GB.

The last CD I bought was:
I will redirect you to this blog post... but if you're interested anyway, it was an MP3 for Fairooz.

Song playing right now:
Simon and Garfunkl's "If I"

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: (the rocker shining through!)

1. "Dazed and Confused" - Led Zeppelin
2. "Comfortably Numb" - Pink Floyd
3. "Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. "Shook Me All Night Long" - AC/DC
5. "Zombie" - The Cranberries

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Arafat, Ammar, Nader(enough with the drafts!), Sarah, and Omar.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home