.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Jordan Calling



I just got back from the 3rd Jordan Planet Blogger Meet-up; the most serious one we've had as yet, and probably the most prolific in terms of "community enhancing" output.
Unfortunately, and extremely disappointingly, not all the Jordan Planet bloggers currently in Jordan showed up. There was Isam, Natasha, Ammar, Lina, Nader, Ahmad, and myself, as well as two "guests".
The meeting was great (at least up until the computer talk :P), and it was great seeing Isam, Natasha, Ammar, Lina and Nader again. It was also a great pleasure meeting Ahmad, who I have been wanting to meet for a while.
Anyhow, I'm not in a blabbery mood, so I will let the pictures do the talking.







<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home