.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Saturday, April 16, 2005

Star Academy 2 Finale





The last prime of LBC's Star Academy 2 just stopped airing live, and the winner of this years season was finally announced- Hisham Abdul Rahman from Saudi Arabia.

I'm really disappointed. Although I must admit that Hisham has the better personality, Amani's voice is one of the most stunning voices you could hear. I also think that along this seasons students, the stars should have been Amani, Zizi, Katia, and the Kuwaiti Ahmed.

It's sad that we Arabs vote don’t vote for talent, but rather, for humor(like last years Mohammad Attiah), or for nationalism(like Hisham this year). I think that Bahaa should have won last year and Amani this year.

The prime was also really disappointing, nothing special happened and they only brought one guest, Assi Il Hilani.

Irrelevant, and I'm not in the mood to merge it into this post seamlessly, but my favorite part about the whole season was Katia singing and acting to Moulin Rouge's soundtrack(watch it here, disable pop-up blocker).



Anyhow, congrats to Hisham.

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home