.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Sunday, February 06, 2005

Collage Machine

The principle of collage is the central principle of all art in the twentieth century, which is why nothing represents postmodern art better than a collage.
It's also one of the first things they teach to kids in order to develop their aesthetic sides- cut pictures from magazines, and figure out which type of glue would work the best(something I have spent hours discussing with different people).
Now, in the "spirit of post-modern modernity", Collage Machine allows you to exercise your unconscious mind without getting sticky(although I'm one of those people who really enjoys getting my hands sticky).
After a few minutes of drag and drop, here's a result:



Ok, I guess I'll never be a fan of flash. Here's a "year collage" I made in 2001, it might not mean anything to the onlooker, but every single picture used here represents something that was important to me in 2001. Click for enlargment.


<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home