.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Main: AndFarAway.net


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Reminiscing - To Auntie Eman With Love

After a phonecall from Auntie Eman from Canada, I couldn't help but find my self reminiscing about the days of Riyadh(Auntie, we miss you guys so much).

Usually when I reminisce, the first thing I do is browse through the thousands of digital photographs piled up over the years, and I thought I'd share these with you guys(maybe to lessen your hate for the Gulf, look everyone's having fun):
Click on images for larger image


A neighbor pot-luck dinner we used to have often in the compound we used to live in in Riyadh



BBQing chestnuts by the pool at the compound during the cold desert nights. I really love this photograph



I still get my brother's RYSA sports activities emailed to my inbox although its been years already since we've lived in Riyadh

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home